Getting to Siargao
How to get to Siargao Island
When you arrive by air from abroad into the Philippines, there are two major entry ports namely MANILA and CEBU. From both ports there are excellent connections to travel to the island of Siargao.
Be aware when booking flights that SURIGAO and SIARGAO are two very different places. Surigao is a city on the mainland, and Siargao is a beautiful, tropical island (approximately a 2-3 hour ferry ride away from Surigao).
Below are some of the most common and easiest ways to get here:
Fly Direct to Siargao with Skyjet Airlines from Manila
Click here to visit Skyjet Airlines Website
Fly via Cebu with Cebu Pacific or Philippine Airlines
Click here to visit Cebu Pacific Airlines Website | Click here to visit Philippine Airlines Website
- Fly to Surigao City then take a FERRY to Siargao
- Fly to Butuan then BUS to Surigao City then FERRY to Siargao
- Ferry from Surigao City to Siargao Island
- Ferry from Cebu or Manila to Siargao Island (via Surigao City)
- By Land from Davao and Cagayan de Oro via Butuan and Surigao City